top button
    Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu flat main door shop office kitchen wealth entrance home south west plot prosperity north east north facing bedroom main entrance

SW corner of my flat is cut. suggest remedies.

+2 votes
posted Aug 19, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

This is a major vaasthu defect and it will create a problem for you.   To remove the defects you should install the suitable energy materials to correct the defects. You do it as early as possible.

S.RAJAHGOPAAL

VAASTHU & COSMIC ENERGY CONSULTANT

vasturajah@yahoo.com

answer Aug 20, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
0 votes

Dear Friend,

Greetings of the day from Siddhivinayak Solutionss!!

I agree with Mr.S.Rajahgopaal ji totally as this direction is related with the stability in life and the health for Master (Senior most Person in the house) so it will affect the life of the peoples adversely so you should rectify it or find a solutions for the same.

Regards,

Vishnuprasad

http://wwwsiddhivinayaksolutionss.plisweb.com/

answer Nov 18, 2017 by Vishnuprasad Mallya
Similar Questions
0 votes
The shape of my flat is not perfectly rectangular. When we bought it it's NE part was the part of my neighbor and WN is of of my flat. Is there any vastudosh problem and if there is what are remedies?
+1 vote
There is 1 slight cut in my office pls adv what to do , some 1 suggest me to put copper wire is it correct
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.