top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies flat kitchen office vastu shastra shop south west home wealth entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity

Stationery Shop

0 votes
Sir Am T.Suryanarayana unemploy since 3 years.  i have  started a stationery shop, at my near residency.What type of business suits me.
My birth details below.
DOB IS 09/09/1974, Hubli POB.
Please provide me with details of your suggestions.
Shop facing is west and side  road is north.
posted Aug 16, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Answer :

Mr. T.Suryanarayana according to Vastu Shashtra and your  DOB 09/09/1974. Your stationary shop business is suitable for you. Your other suitable business is metal,clothes related business. For successful business you should follow some following Vastu tips :

1.  The dates 9,18,27 of each months. days Tuesday ,Friday and colour Red are most favourable for you. You should always use these dates days and colour for successive business.
  2. The time 31st October to 14th November is most suitable for you. You should begin your new business in this period.
  3. You should use red colour every where such as your dress, handkerchief,bed sheet ,door cloth , Sofa cover etc.
  4. If is it possible you should wear a golden ring with 5 ratti munga (coral) in right hand second finger.
  5. You should Pray/Worship God Hanuman every Tuesday and Saturday.
  6. Your shop is facing West ,so you stick two picture of God Ganesh above the door Inside and Outside.
answer Sep 6, 2017 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
0 votes
I want to start second income to support my husband financially. But which business will suit me. I tried tuitions at home but not succeed. Searching shops for different business but not able to take decision. Pls help
+1 vote
My name is Deepak and Dob 28/10/1977 Nasirabad Rajasthan 02:00 am. Every time I try to start new business I gets heavy losses. And I have huge debt. I am in rented house. When will I be able to find myself in good financial position. Is partnership business suitable.
+1 vote
There is a sudden crisis for money from 2015.unable to pay my debts. I am forced to sell my house. Can you please suggest me remedy
My dob  14/11/1975,time of birth 10.30am.born in Madurai. I am suffering huge money loss from business as the business is not picking up. Huge find shortage. Can you suggest remedy please
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.