top button

Most popular tags
    house vastu tips direction business flat main door shop wealth kitchen office entrance south west prosperity plot north east north facing home toilet bedroom south facing

What is the location of door for bathroom of south facing?

0 votes
Hello, I have a bathroom in the location of east, i would like to renovate it according to vastu, can you please tell me in which i have to make entry for bathroom, I have SW, NW and N location for entry. Please help to sort out this.
posted Aug 15, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

SNED ME THE DRAWING, THEN ONLY I CAN STUDY AND ADVISE WITH REASONABLE CONSULTING FEE.

S.RAJAHGOPAAL

VAASTHU & COSMIC ENERGY CONSULTANT

answer Aug 18, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
0 votes
kitchen door and bathroom door are in front of each other In our house so what should i do to correct it. my kitchen door is north facing and my bathroom door is south facing. please provide the remedy
–1 vote
hi , my bed is just beside the bathroom door. I sleep heading towards South. Is this bad ?
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.