top button

Most popular tags
    house vastu tips direction business flat main door shop office wealth kitchen entrance south west prosperity plot north east north facing home toilet bedroom pooja room

vastu rsolution of my home

0 votes

this is west facing house, i live on second floor front side. plz see the plan and give some solutions

posted Jul 17, 2017 by Neha Sachdeva

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear;

As per your plan the house has some vastu defects.  For detail study will be on chargeable basis.

Further details pl contact:

S.Rajahgopaal

vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant

answer Oct 16, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote
My flat's door is West facing nd North corner of the house. Is it gud for vastu.
https://goo.gl/images/HCTy4G

Kindly check the link for the dimension of the flat. From the image the North nd south directions r reversed in actual. In case the places which not vastu compliant what to do for it. My flat is on 9th floor.
+1 vote
Hi this is Tarun as I speak to you I am sending complete details below.
I have 30*50 plot for home construction facing two side south and west both side have 20 and 12 ft. Way.
I need to know the most possible first thing for the main entrance and parking and rest of the construction plan.
Note: south side 50ft. And west is 30ft.
Rest two sides are completely blocked.
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.