top button

Most popular tags
    house direction business vastu tips flat main door shop wealth kitchen entrance office south west prosperity north east north facing plot home toilet south facing bedroom

Southwest facing plots vastutip

0 votes
Total vastu diagram for Southwest facing plot
posted Jul 10, 2017 by Deepak Senapati

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear Deepak ji,

Greetings of the day from Siddhivinayak Solutionss!!

You should make Pooja Room / Keep your temple in East / North east direction

Make your Kitchen in East or Southeast see to it that the cooking person should face on east side

Keep the water in North Directions

Avoid Toilets in East / Northeast Directions

Bedroom you can make in South.

Study room you can make in North Direction

Regards,

Vishnuprasad

answer Dec 7, 2017 by Vishnuprasad Mallya
Similar Questions
+1 vote

My office desk is South west facing. So if I sit on the desk facing my laptop I am also facing south west. 

My desk is kind of LI (U ) shaped with two long lines one in front of me and another at the back. So I sit in between the parallel lines and the small line or bottom of the U is on my right side attached to a wall. However the constraints are that I cannot sit on the small line on the right ( at least not always ) and not at the other long line as it would mean turning my back towards the door of my cabin. So my option is only to sit facing southwest but yes I can put pictures , any statues , or plants around to personalize the space. I have a wall on my right ( north ) and at my back.

I am so lost and worried about sitting south west facing. Any remedy ? Kindly help.

+1 vote
Iam preparing for CA final in a private reading room , my direction is towards 209° SW , can I sit in this direction and prepare for exams
+4 votes

Is it advisable to buy duplex flat having attached floor plan. 3bhk duplex

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.