top button

Most popular tags
    house business direction vastu tips flat main door shop wealth entrance kitchen office south west prosperity north east north facing plot toilet home south facing bedroom

Where can we build dogs shelter

0 votes
Which side of the plot can we construct dogs shelter, east facing plot
posted Jul 4, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

+1 vote

Answer :

You can construct the dogs shelter according to Vastu Shashtra at North West corner. The dogs which are kept on North West direction. They are healthy and honest. They guards the house and house owner honestly.

answer Jul 15, 2017 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
0 votes

The best and ideal portion of dog shelter is on NORTH WEST.

answer Oct 16, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote
Hi my house has a North East corner entrance facing East. The car parking comes in the south East corner. There is a back entrance to my house at the north west corner facing West. I hace the kitchen in the north west facing East. They say that I should leave the north wall free so that there is no obstacles on my path from North East entence to the north west entrance. Can I place the fish tank in the north wall about 10 feet away from my North East entrance?
0 votes
My house is 200 Sq ft East facing,  childrens where to sleep and study, kitchen bathroom
0 votes

we are planning to buy the flat with east facing entrance and with 1275 sqft..i've attached our flat plan and  appartment layout plan.please suggest us if it is dvisible to buy it or not.

thank you

0 votes
I have a North facing plot but the layout of the house is best if it's a South facing house. Can I construct a bedroom in North East for such a house ?
+2 votes
Can we build a toilet at north east side of a house which is facing south
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.