According to Vastu Shashtra the best place of pooja room in House/Flat/Banglow is North East corner .It is also called Ishan Cone. The North East direction is Zone of Water. The power of God is enters from Ishan Cone. The second option pooja room is North West. It is called Vayvay Cone or bhandar cone. We should follow some Vastu tips for pooja room:
- In pooja room singhasan of God/ Goddess should be at North East corner facing West.
- You should worship/pray God facing East.
- The bathroom, kitchen etc should not be beside pooja room .
- Only pooja material, religious book etc should be keep in pooja room.
- The titles, wall , door's colour should be Red, Yellow and Light pink.