top button

Most popular tags
    house vastu tips direction business flat main door shop office wealth kitchen entrance south west prosperity plot north east north facing home toilet bedroom pooja room

How can I improve my house vastu here is layout of my house.

+1 vote

This is layout of my house
I have suffered lot of bad luck since moving to this house
2010 we moved in and job loss 3 years, working 2 years,

how can I improve, master bedroom is NE direction of the house. Can I change furniture of do anything to improve financial and career luck.
Just outside the entrance is garbage room 
Just and opp to garbage room is stairs, elevator on the left of the main door.
My apartment is on the south west side of the bldg.

posted Jun 27, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

Yes, there are major mistakes according to vastu.

- Your Master bed Room is in East.

- In NE zone toilets (3Nos).

because of this you are suffering.

If it is rented you have to prepare for shifting of flat.   

answer Jun 30, 2017 by Nageshwar
0 votes
According to your plan major defects noticed. Also the energy level is very low. Because of the defects you may have the following issues.
Health related problems
Mis-understanding in the family
Sleeplessbness and restless etc.
Pl contact vastudekho to get personalised vasthu consultation.
You remedy without any modification.
S. Rajahgopaal
Vaasthu & cosmic divine energy consultant
Ph -011-39585123
answer Jul 19 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
–1 vote

My house position is just at the junction of 'T' position rode/lane and my house have 2 entrance.Main entrance is in NW corner & sub-entrance is in West corner.Main entrance also opposite of an electric pole & garage.
My kitchen position is in NE corner.
Septic Tank,Overhead Water Tank,Toilet-Bathroom is in NE corner.
Water Reserver Tank is in SE corner SO I need the VASTU Tips where solve these problem without change any position??

+2 votes
I wanted to construct 1bhk house plot facing is south direction how can I place my kitchen, bedroom With attached bathroom and living room according to vastu shashtra
0 votes

We have a master bedroom in the north east part, and I we sleep with our heads towards north east,,,,is it ok, if not can we be helped with some remedy

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.