top button

Most popular tags
    house business direction vastu tips flat main door shop wealth entrance kitchen office south west prosperity north east plot north facing toilet home south facing bedroom

My DOBis 12/01/1965 I am heading a sales & mkt department in automobile parts manufacturer which direction shall I sit

0 votes
posted Jun 21, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

0 votes

Answer:

You are the head of sales & marketing department in automobile parts manufacture, so according to Vastu Shashtra your sitting place is South West corner in your office. While sitting your face should be towards North or East .Your main table/computer /laptop etc should be in front of your face. Your side table, almirah etc should be your right side. According DOB and Vastu Shashtra  your suitable dates are 3, 12, 21, 30 and days are Monday, Tuesday and colours are Yellow and Red.You should always these days , dates, colours etc for good work. Your favourite God is God Vishnu and use pukhraj in golden ring for the good future.

answer Jun 29, 2017 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
0 votes
The sitting portion on south west part of your office and facing east.
answer Jul 18, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
0 votes

Hi,

Greetings of the day from Siddhivinayak Solutionss!!

As per Astro-Numerology the North direction is Lucky for you, so for stability in job you can sit in a South west Direction of the Office and while talking to customers / dealing with important peoples you can face northeast.

Regards,

Vishnuprasad

http://wwwsiddhivinayaksolutionss.plisweb.com/

answer Nov 15, 2017 by Vishnuprasad Mallya
Similar Questions
0 votes
Facing to which direction is suitable in sales office ,to improve business please advice:
+2 votes
I am looking after materials department and is deputed as a store keeper. Where should I face while sitting in my office to be on a favourable side of the vastu?
0 votes
My showroom is south west facing. In which direction i have to sit. As recently, i am sitting in northwest corner facing south east... and above where we sit on 1st floor there is washroom for labour... please tell me where to sit so that our income increases and succeed
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.