top button

Most popular tags
    house business direction vastu tips flat main door shop wealth entrance kitchen office south west prosperity north east plot north facing toilet home south facing bedroom

Can you provide Vastu tips for wealth and prosperity in life?

+7 votes
posted Sep 21, 2015 by Mahesh Swamy

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

7 Answers

+4 votes

Placement of the cash locker

We keep our belongings and jwellery in a cash locker or a cupboard at home. As per Vastu, it is important to place this locker closer to the south-west or the south wall in the room so that it opens onto the north direction.

Wrong placement of the cash locker

A cash locker should never be placed under a focus light or beam. This indicates financial stress on the family or family business.
Position of staircase for wealth prosperity

Staircase effect

The staircase should never be made in the north-east direction. This portion should always clear of clutter and open as it helps to attract wealth towards an individual. No machinery should be kept in this direction as well.

answer Dec 30, 2015 by Nimesh Kumar
+3 votes

Accurate positioning of kitchen plays a important role in the health and wealth of the residents. Kitchen is the only place in the house where water and fire exits together and establishing there harmony can be difficult in few cases but is highly important.
South East is the best direction for Kitchen. Water Scenery or water feature or falls such as a water fountain in the North and NorthEast directions bring wealth and prosperity to the house. North, North-East, East and West walls should be used to hang Wall Clocks. Wall clocks are very good devices to energize a direction. A clock on the North wall brings Wealth, on the North East wall it brings Prosperity, on the East wall it bring Health and on the West wall it bring Peace. Wall Clocks hanging on walls in the South East, South, South West and North West directions has adverse effects. A clock on the South West wall has the most devastating effects and can become the cause of ill-health or death of the owner (head of family).

answer Oct 17, 2015 by Maruthi
+3 votes

Few more tips:
Land as per Vastu
It is best to avoid purchasing a land that has high rise building or temple in front of the north-east side of your land. This leads to a loss of wealth. Also, if this is unavoidable then one needs to make sure that these building structures are not casting a shadow on your land.
Curved Walls
Curved walls should be avoided in the north-east corner of your boundary wall. They should always be in right angles.
Height of boundary walls
The south and west side walls of the house and the boundary walls on this side should be higher as well as thicker than those of the east and north side.

answer Dec 31, 2015 by Nimesh Kumar
+2 votes

In the north Vastu zone, ensure that blue is the main colour and predominantly wavy shapes. Shades of red will negate the goodness of this zone. Do not keep triangular shapes here as decoration. Do not locate the kitchen or bathroom here, or place the dustbin, broom, washing machine, mixer-grinder here. The kitchen represents fire and will dilute money, opportunities and career. Triangular shapes will benefit you here. The bathroom and sink represent waste disposal and will flush/drain away wealth and career. Keep a money plant in a green vase, or hang a scene showing a lush field or thick forest-these will attract money and better careers.

If you invest in shares, keep your desk in the west Vastu zone, and make decisions seated here. It will benefit you as this is the area of capital and gains. If you work in the east-southeast Vastu zone, you will remain confused and make the wrong choices. Avoid the south-southwest and west-northwest Vastu zones, too-these will cause financial damage.

The north-west Vastu zone is that which gets you support (financial) of banks and relevant persons in your ventures. Make sure that zone is Vastu-compliant. The north-northwest and south zones will both boost sales if you have a manufacturing set-up. In the former zone, keep working samples of your products and see how sales pick up. In the south, put up your company brand and fame will follow.

Be careful and ensure a good entrance. If it is an inauspicious one, troubles will hound you. For instance, the south-west door will bring in debts, loans and financial problems. A north Vastu entrance brings good career opportunities and money. The north-eastVastu entrance brings peace. The west entrance brings in wealth and prosperity. The south entrance is also a beneficial one.

Fire creates the spark that generates wealth. Water regulates the flow of wealth. Earth stores and multiplies wealth. So, keep the kitchen in the south-east or south-southeast and this will keep the spark burning strongly. The main colour should be pastel shades of red, orange and pink. Keep the safe, work table, drawing room in the northern areas for healthy money flow. The main colours should be blue, white and green.

In the west, the main colours are white and yellow. This is another location for the safe. Use round shapes as these represent the Earth element here. The west-southwest is the zone of savings. Keep this clean and use as a place for studies. You may also keep money and valuables in an iron safe in this area-this will ensure your wealth remains safe.

Many of the houses and flats nowadays come fully furnished. These are equipped with most of the common household items. If improperly placed or located, the room functions, walls and floor colours and materials, the furniture, decoration items, drainage, washing machine, microwave oven and other household objects, can cause considerable havoc. Other features, like shafts, air vents, water borings, water storage areas and such-like are also important. Overall, see if there is a harmonious and balanced energy cycle in your house.

The east is the area of associations and represents the social connectivity in your life. The main colours are green and blue. Plants and water do well here. A smiling Sun on this wall will boost your social life. With this, you will meet the right people and gain in many ways.

answer Jan 8, 2016 by Mahesh Kumar
0 votes

pl see my article heading - useful vastu tips

S.RAJAHGOPAAL

VAASTHU & COSMIC ENERGY CONSULTANT

answer Aug 28, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
0 votes

plese refer my article about vastu colors and effects.

answer Sep 13, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
0 votes

please refer my vastu tips article.

answer Sep 14, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote

I had a loss last financial year and this year also i am expecting same. Please help. Urgent remedies required

0 votes
+4 votes

pizza shop floor plan

Can you please check my pizza shop's floor plan and advise me kindly? Most of the walls are red and black but I can't change the colours because this is a franchise business. In the floor plan, where I wrote 'back entrance' there is a septic tank just upside to the word 'back' on the corner of the building. And its outside the shop.

0 votes
Hi Sir ,
I have a plot (32×68) opens south(main road 20 feet)and west(15 feet) and in north side there is a nala.

I want to construct house on this plot.kindly  suggest design and remedies.
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.