top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies kitchen flat vastu shastra office shop south west home wealth entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity

underground water tank in South direction.

+2 votes

In my house there is an underground water tank in the south direction. It is outside my compound wall but I do use water from it. I understand that it has got serious impact so would like to know the Vastu remedy for the same.

posted Sep 21, 2015 by Mahesh Swamy

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

+2 votes

An underground water body in the South-West area of a house is the most negative and major flaw according to ‘Vastu’. This may lead to the Debts, Delays and Disharmony in the family. In the same way, desecrating North-East and the Center (‘Brahma-Sthana’) are also major flaws.

A borewell or any water body at south east brings illness to the children and female members. It also brings financial losses. Capping a well is the best solution.

Make a under ground water tank at north east and store the water available from government water supply. A water zone , a north east corner need to be enhanced to counter balance the negative impact of south east borewell.

answer Oct 17, 2015 by Maruthi
0 votes

Under ground in the south side or south east or south west will create a series issues for female person in the family.

Suppose if you have underground tank in this location, don;t worry it can be rectified without any modification.

I have done rectification in somany place for this type of issue.

answer Sep 28, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
0 votes
Staircase block in South East, towards south and underground Water tank in South East direction,Is it neutral or unfavourable,if so what are the remedies.
0 votes
Huge underground  Water storage tank in south of my house.
I've heard it's incorrect as per vastu guidelines.
Please advise me the correct remedy for the same.
+1 vote

we are leaving in the 1st floor of our house as tenant.

in south direction well is located.

does it affect the tenant.

+2 votes
In my house i have water tank near to kitchen in south-west direction. Also toilet in the north-east direction with attached water tank over there. So this situation is good or bad. Kindly advice me.
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.