top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies kitchen office vastu shastra shop flat south west home wealth entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity

in my new house kitchen is in north , can we face north or east while cooking ?

0 votes

in my new house kitchen is in north and L shaped platform is from east to north direction ,

can we face north or east while cooking ?also we dont have proper NE and NW corner Please refer the attached floor plan.

posted Jun 7, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

According to vastu shastra, the most suitable place of kitchen is south east corner and south south east because it is zone of Agni (Fire). If the kitchen is in north direction then its not suitable for your house.

If there is no any other option then follow these vastu tips.

1. Close kitchen door with door curtains.
  2. A metal thread should be stick to the kitchen door.
  3. Gas,cylinder,heater,stove should be at south east corner.
  4. The slab of kitchen should be beside eastern wall and the face of cook should be east or north direction.
  5. Fridge  water stock should be at north west corner.

answer Jun 22, 2017 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
0 votes

your kitchen arrangement is not correct.  without modification you have option to correct the defect by installing the suitable energy materials.

I have come across these types of defects and rectified.

answer Oct 6, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+2 votes
Can I put ganesha idol in North east direction in kitchen.
+4 votes

My kitchen is U shaped where in the entrance to my kitchen is on the west. I cannot keep the gas stove facing east as I will be backing the main entrance of my kitchen(West). Wanted to know if I can place the gas stove on the northern wall and cook facing north? The kitchen sink is on the north east. Kindly guide. Thank You

0 votes

Dear sir please help me to set up stone slap of cooking in my kichen. my kitchen is in north-east and my home face is south side. please tell me the best option of sink and which side should be face while cooking.

Iam waiting your reply

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.