top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door flat office shop kitchen wealth home south west entrance north facing plot prosperity bedroom north east main entrance

Beam on the Right of my Seat in Office

+1 vote

Hi All,

my seat ( not a cabin ) is Facing the East and i have a Big Beam on my Right side which blocks my complete view of  the South side of my office.

Iam a sales Professional, I was seeking to understand if this is fine as per vastu and if there are any corrective measures required.

thank you all in advance.

posted May 22, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

In the office your seat is facing east it is good for you. A beam is above your seat at right side that is not benificial but not harmful also.Beam which is exactly above the seat/head is harmful.

Some remidies to get rid of vastu dosh.

1. The beam should  be cover with clothes/paper/ plywoods etc.
  2. Change the seat to south west corner if it is possible.
  3. A picture of laughing Buddha should be fixed infront of you.
  4. A magal Sachak sign such as Swastick, kalash, om etc should be stick at both side of main entrance.

answer Jun 22, 2017 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
0 votes

please read the previous answer for your question.

answer Sep 8, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+2 votes
Please let me know the effect of having beam on the top of bed room door facing to North. Remedy for the same?
0 votes
I have beam above my work desk, what is the solution to correct it.
+1 vote

I live in a small house. 2 Room + 1Hall. No kitchen. Entrance @ Northwest corner leads to Hall, 1st room - Southwest, 2nd room - Southeast. Toilet - East of Southeast ( Not attached ). I do trading in Stock /Finance. Which room / place should I use as Home Office - Hall or 1st room or 2nd Room.

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.