top button
    Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business flat main door office shop kitchen wealth entrance vastu south west home prosperity plot north east north facing bedroom main entrance

Regarding my job and my life

0 votes
I completed by btech in 2008 and did job for two years since 2010 March to 2012 May. Till then I am searching job. I didn't get any job till now. I am trying in different ways to get a job,attending interviews by recommendation and final is to join in job. But due to some reasons I am not getting job. Please suggest me what to do. My date of birth is 31-05-1987 time 10:30pm. I was married in 2015 january.and I have one kid 9months.
posted May 6, 2017 by Hari Durga Prasad Bobba

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes
Dear friend:
A place we are living have some positive and negative energy. If the positive energy is more you will get all the benefits. If the place, more negative energy you will be struggling to the benefits. What I mean to say is your place is totally negative.
Hence, whatever efforts you make no result.  Whether it is own house or rented house ultimately the gain and loss goes to the residents only.
As such you are suffering a lot. Solution is there. Don't worry.
I need for plan study. Then i will advice what is to be done.
Act immediately to get ride of your problem.
Reg job as such it will take time i.e. more than 6 months. You believe or not your place is totally negative.
I can visualise your problems like health related, financial crisis, no happiness, wories.
Pl contact vastudekho to get personalised consultation.
S. Rajahgopaal
Vaasthu & cosmic divine energy consultant
Ph-011-39585123
answer Jul 19 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote
My wife has been looking for a new job from the past 3 years. Her name is Mary Thomas and her dob is 22 sep 1983 and my dob is 4 jan 1982 and our son was born on 5th August 2014. Please advice on a remedy.

Also, i lost my job 6 months ago and have started a new business. I have one dedicated customer only. Please let me know if we would be able to prosper in this business and survive with the income.
0 votes

My name is pawan kumar d.o.b 26-12-1989 place bawal . meri job nhi lg rhi and mera main door southwest and toilet southeast , kitchen northeast h .

0 votes
Now I want to change my job this is right time to change job
 DOB 27/07/1986
+1 vote
Hi I am looking for a job change now this is right time to change a job

Thanks Regards
Venkatesh
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.