top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door flat office shop kitchen wealth home south west entrance north facing plot prosperity bedroom north east main entrance

Where should be office desk kept?

0 votes
posted May 2, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Answer : 

According to Vastu Shashtra in a office , office desk should be kept on South West corner. The facing should be East or or North direction of office master. His side table is beside right side .

Some following Vastu tips are given below for good and running office. 

1. The office should be South West , West and North direction.
  2. The scene of greenery plant and should be kept in the office.
  3. The door of office should be open always inside. 
  4. A picture of laughing budha should be kept on South and East direction that visitor can see them easily.
  5. In the North East corner a picture of Lord Ganesh , Laxshmi should be keep.
  6. Any bimb should not be above the office.
  7. Paper weight should be not of metals but Glass and Wood paper weight should be expectable. 
answer Jun 3, 2017 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
+1 vote

My office desk is South west facing. So if I sit on the desk facing my laptop I am also facing south west. 

My desk is kind of LI (U ) shaped with two long lines one in front of me and another at the back. So I sit in between the parallel lines and the small line or bottom of the U is on my right side attached to a wall. However the constraints are that I cannot sit on the small line on the right ( at least not always ) and not at the other long line as it would mean turning my back towards the door of my cabin. So my option is only to sit facing southwest but yes I can put pictures , any statues , or plants around to personalize the space. I have a wall on my right ( north ) and at my back.

I am so lost and worried about sitting south west facing. Any remedy ? Kindly help.

0 votes
I have beam above my work desk, what is the solution to correct it.
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.