top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies kitchen flat vastu shastra office shop south west home wealth entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity

Does anyone know the most strong energy/Leyline?

0 votes

I live in Vlaardingen, the Netherlands. Near where i live (or in) is a Ley centre and i'm trying to figure out if the leyline has a name or connects to other strong lines. Thank you 

posted May 1, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

yes it can be easily detected.  I have done by remote sensing to identify these lines in U.S and other countries.

further details pl contact:

S.Rajahgopaal

vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant

98402 49266

answer Oct 6, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Thank tou for your answer. Can tou telk me more? Should i email you?
0 votes

mail your querries

answer Oct 7, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Mail or contact vastudekho.com
Similar Questions
+1 vote

Hello,

Have a plot as per diagram and want to know what is the most suitable Main gate and main door direction as per vaastu

Want to build a house with G+1 Floor with 4 bedrooms and wants to know what is the most suitable Main gate and main door direction as per Vaastu in Mauritius.

+1 vote
I want to know about restaurant vastu. As to whr the kitchen should come or whr the cash counter should be placed etc. Can anyone help me please?
+1 vote

We have our main home door next to the garbage duct. Our Main door is in the North East Direction. Does it bring negative energy in the home; if yes how to cure it. which is the best direction to keep the mandir & show rack in such home and will a keeping a fish acquarium be any help.

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.