top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies kitchen flat vastu shastra office shop south west home wealth entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity

Anti clock wise steps

0 votes
Dear sir
We have anti clock wise steps house facing is north  can you tell me solution
Thank you
posted Apr 23, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

Answer : 

According to Vastu Shashtra and your question the house is facing North and if your house step in north direction Anti Clock wise than it is very good. It gives us good result. In whole life new thinking comes and get new chances of every type of work. People achieve their aims in all ways.If the steps are other direction than it gives mix result. 

For Remove Vastu Dosh you should keep pot of money plant at the corner of North step. Other options is a plot of rain water keep there and cover it with soil or cement. Third option is on the roof in a soil pot seven types of grain and a pot of water keep there. 

answer May 4, 2017 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
0 votes

To remove the defect it is very east cheap and best method to install energy materials which helps to energise the steps to bring the anti clock wise to clock wise in as per the energy science concept.

It gives good result. I have done so many houses in india.

answer Oct 6, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote
Dear sir
How i count stair step please tell detail.with picture
0 votes
Cure for center staircase in a townhouse with a basement and 3 floors. Stairs starts from basement.
+1 vote
Suggest some remedy for anti clockwise staircase.
0 votes
My name is Naman
My first home main entrance is south facing, door is opening clock wise with bed room infront of main door.
Please advise if it's favourable as per vastu? If not, is there any solution for it?
Does my name Rashi matter in this?
Please help urgently
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.