top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business flat main door shop wealth kitchen office entrance south west plot prosperity north east north facing home vastu toilet pooja room

Can i fit dressing mirror & table in my master bedroom in SW wall?

+5 votes
posted Sep 21, 2015 by Vastu Malhotra

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

+1 vote

You should avoid placing a mirror on SW wall of your bedroom.
Mirrors have a lot of significance as per Vastu. It is important that the mirror in our bedroom be placed as per Vastu to ensure harmony between the couple. In the children's room, it should not obstruct their concentration.

Mirrors are considered to be a powerful tool in vastu shastra. Mirrors are believed to attract and repel positive energy, also they suck up all the negative energies.

What You MUST FOLLOW:

1. Square or rectangular shape mirrors are best.
  2. Place mirrors, wall clocks, glass showpieces and decorative items (that may reflect light) on North or East walls only.
  3. Ensure that all the mirrors are at least 4 to 5 feet above the floor.
  4. Keep a dressing table with a big mirror by the side of bed.

What You MUST AVOID:

1. Avoid oval and round shaped mirrors.
  2. Never place a mirror, glass object or any shining thing in front of the main gate – keeping anything that reflects light, at the main entrance, sends all the positive energy away from home.
  3. If a mirror is in the bedroom with/without dressing table then make sure than none of the body part is visible in the mirror while sleeping on the bed, else the same body part will develop serious medical problems.
  4. Avoid hanging a mirror near the study table in children’s bedroom as it makes them to lose concentration in studies.
answer Mar 2, 2016 by Mahesh Kumar
Hi Thank you so much for your wonderful advise.
0 votes

You can fit your dressing table mirror on the EAst side wall.

please ensure that your body should not reflect on the mirror when sleep.

S.Rajahgopaal, vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant

answer Sep 5, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
0 votes

A mirror can break or make the energy so use it wisely.
Mirrors in the bedroom are not recommended at all, however, if you have no other place then make sure that while sleeping your body part should not be reflected in the mirror.
Also, place a curtain and cover the mirror with it when you sleep.

Call 011-39585123 for more details.

answer Jun 18 by Garima Rima
Similar Questions
+2 votes

Hi,
it'll be g8t if can get to know, which place & facing can i keep dressing table with mirror.
my room is in south west. & entrance from north facing to my bedroom.

Regards
Swayam.

+4 votes
I want to Place a dressing table in my living room of my house which direction should I pefer for the mirror to face,my house is west facing?
+1 vote
In my master bedroom with NE entrance is having a balcony on its south wall with door to balcony and a window on SW corner.
Is it OK.
Please suggest.
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.