top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies kitchen flat vastu shastra office shop south west home wealth entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity

What would be the face sidefor locker

0 votes
What would be the face sidefor locker.. aid us
posted Apr 16, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Room - Size Shape 
Locker room should be square or rectangular in shape. Odd shaped locker rooms are a strict no-no. Apart from ensuring the shape of the room, one should also make sure that any side of the locker room is not extended. Also, the height of the locker room should not be less than that of other rooms. 

Locker Direction
The locker or almirah should ideally be placed in south side of the room, leaving south-east and south-west of the room. While the locker should have its back towards the south wall, the front side should be facing the north side. Do not place the locker in north-east corner. South-east and north-west corner are also not preferred either.

Locker Placement
make sure that it is about an inch away from the wall. Make sure that the locker is about a foot away from the north-west or south-west corner. If the room does not have too much of space, locker or almirah can also be placed in the east direction. 

Color Scheme
For the locker room, yellow color is the most favorable one. For a perfect vaastu approved space, the wall and floor of the locker rooms should be done in yellow. 

answer Apr 17, 2017 by Nimesh Kumar
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-B7qFC760oaTLkhT61PM97JcTKimMroK/view?usp=drivesdk
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nknJi2A7_NIhB-olp1VoEq_My4cOMNIO/view?usp=drivesdk
I made this arrangement few days ago. My fathers money is stucked since 5-7 years also in current work he is not getting all the money he worked for. Tell me if i need to make changes
Similar Questions
0 votes
Main door is west face I have other 3 door in north direction my shop entry in 13*10 from there 25*20 my shop size I sit in south west I do mobile whosale and service I have been doing such a hard work but no result but I am felling in deep deep is there a wave out any solution for me
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.