top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies kitchen flat vastu shastra office shop south west home wealth entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity

Kitchen on northwest side

0 votes
my new flat got the kitchen on north west side so can i have some ideas on placing the kitchen stuffs according to vastusastra. and if the direction of kitchen is not appropriate then can i have some vastu remidies of kitchen on north west side. thank you
posted Apr 13, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

Kitchen in North West is fine. 

Cooking person in the Kitchen should be facing either the East or the North Direction.

If the cooking slab is in the East to West Direction, the Sink should be on the East end of the slab and the cooking oven should be in the middle or the west end of the slab.

Shelf to keep utensils should be in the west end of the cooking slab.

Shelf to keep cookware, groceries etc, it should be on the back side of the cooking person/South wall of the Kitchen.

Ideal colour of kitchen shelf is white and the second option is cream and light yellow. These colour helps the people in digestive system. They improve in mental work. The red, black and blue colour are always avoidable.

answer Apr 17, 2017 by Nimesh Kumar
0 votes

Answer : 

Vastu shashtra indicates us the North West side kitchen is not suitable for home. It is harmful for the house/flat owners. It effects on the member of family and husband wife relation. The most suitable kitchen space is South East corner. Foods which are cooked at this place they help my digestive system. these foods make  the people healthy, wealthy and wise.

To remove the Vastu Dhosha you should stick a picture of Balakrishna with eating butter and curd. Kitchen's door should be covers with door cloth. Some times you should burn a small stove, Gas stove and etc are South East direction. 

answer Apr 20, 2017 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
+2 votes

remedies for toilet in southeast and kitchen in northeast and bedroom in northwest

0 votes
House where we are living now is northwest facing. Is this plot good or should we look for another plot as we r planning to make new house.
0 votes
east facing duplex house. Lift at the east side of the house beside the kitchen and inside house, lift door opening outside.

Main.                East
Entrance
        ---      ------------          ------------
       !                        ! lift   !     Kitchen
  N  !                        !-------!
  O
  R
  T
  H
+1 vote
My kitchen is center is sauth
 side and ten bedroom
Ex. Bed. We. Kitchen. Bed is one line in South side
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.