top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies kitchen flat vastu shastra office shop south west home wealth entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity

Check my houseplan & suggest

0 votes
I am constructing my house.The entry inside my peripheri from SE.The entry to house is from EAST.Puja room in NE.Kitchen in SE.Master bed room in SW.Stairs in NW.Toilets in West.Soakpit in WEST.Borewell in West.Overhead water tank in SW.Check whether it is properly vastu oriented or not,if any suggestion is there,plz suggest.
posted Apr 9, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Answer : 

According to Vastu Shashtra the home / house / flat / bungalow and etc is given bellow : 

1. The main entrance should be middle point in East to East North East, North to North North West, West to West South West and South to South South East is best. Your entrance in side from South East. Entry in house from East side. Pooja room in North East and  Kitchen room is in South East.  Above mentioned internal parts of house best suitable direction for you. 

2. Bed room is South West and Stair case in North West. Toilet room is in West and water tank is South West. Stair case is in South West, if it is clock wise than it is good. If toilet is in West side than it is wrong and it's harmful for house owner.Bore well should be North East corner. 

3. For removing Vastu Dosh you should set up water tap in North East and toilet should construct at South South West corner.  

answer Apr 12, 2017 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
+4 votes
My house is a corner house with a very spacious land at the side...so I didn't know whether to include the land when I check the vastu or just the building.
+1 vote
I am sending a floor  plan of my house.plz check & suggest  if there is any problem with the vastu orientation.
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.