top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business flat main door shop wealth kitchen office entrance south west plot prosperity north east north facing home vastu toilet pooja room

Business purpose

0 votes
Sir my name is vijayanand my DOB is 20/1/83 so I started new business for vegetable and kirana so plz tell what to do
posted Apr 8, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Answer : 

According to your DOB 20/01/1983 and Vastu Shashtra business of vegetable and Kiran Articles are suitable for you. Improving your business and income you should care the following tips : 

1. Your most suitable day Monday and your suitable dates are 2, 11, 20 and 29 in each month. Your suitable colours are Light green and White. Always you should use a above mentioned matter in good work. 

2. You should avoid the colour black, purple, blue, and deep green. 

3. You should pry God Shankar, Ganesh and Goddess Laxmi for good business and Comfortable life.  

4. In your shop a picture of Ganesh and Goddess Laxmi  in North East corner. 

5. Electric switch board and metre should be South East corner. 

6. You should seat in your shop West South corner and facing North East corner. Your cash box should be in front of your face. 

answer Apr 11, 2017 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra