top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies kitchen flat office vastu shastra shop south west home wealth entrance main entrance house direction north facing prosperity

Master bedroom

0 votes
My master bedroom in north/east and toilet attached in north/west.is it right?which cloulors can i use for my bedroom?
posted Mar 29, 2017 by Arvind Shankar Dhoke

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

North East direction is preferred direction for entrance, Puja, open area, balcony etc.
If you have no option other than NE for the master bedroom, you can have inside room settings as per Vastu.

Can you keep your bed in SW corner of the room, head can be in South or East direction.
Keep NE area of the room very light and clean.
Don't keep any mirror in the bedroom.

What about other rooms, kitchen location in your house?

We have to understand the use of master bedroom, which is mainly used for Relaxation and love between the couple occupant of that room. Now, we should consider these usage while selecting the color of the master bedroom.

For Relaxation purpose we can use blue color and for love making or romance, pink is very good color (as pink is usually associated with love).

Blue is the most soothing colour which signifies tranquility and contentment. This colour is versatile in expressing values. Blue colour is generally preferred for larger areas where soft and lighter version is needed. Small rooms are not suitable for blue colour as per the interior design. 

For Master bedroom, one should use combination of brown, blue and pink, which will ensure that there’s a good balance in life. The blue is masculine and pink is feminine color (they represent balance between couple) and the brown color gives stability.

answer Mar 30, 2017 by Nimesh Kumar
Similar Questions
0 votes

My Pooja place is in the north east but it comes under the master bedroom. Is this okay or should I change.

thanks in advance

+1 vote
Hello, In a duplex house with no bedrooms in the ground floor, the master bedroom is in SOUTH WEST of first floor. Can the Southwest of ground floor be used for utility and bathroom?
Thanks
0 votes
We should place bed in south-west #corner..correct??  Then where should we place almirah? And can we keep other things in front of almirah?
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.