top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies kitchen flat vastu shastra office shop south west home wealth entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity

My office work station is facing south

0 votes
My office work station is facing south and i can't even change my desk. Kindly help me with some vastu nivaran.
posted Mar 24, 2017 by Pooja Dixit

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

Answer : 

Facing South work station is also good. If it is at proper place center point of South to South South East direction. A map is given bellow. 

You should follow some given following tips for success. 

1. A photo of god / goddess should be fix on North East Corner. 

2. Electric metre/ Switch board should be at South East corner. 

3. Your main table should be at South West direction and facing East with computer, laptop and etc. 

4. Two marks of Swasthik and shape of two kalasha should be fix at both side of main entrance.   

answer Apr 6, 2017 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
0 votes

Well, Office Vastu plays a major role in your Growth and Success. Sitting arrangements vary for the different profession. Every office Workstation direction plays an important role. Hard work is essential to succeed in any job or business. But there are different parameters to know which sitting positions work for which profession. Here are some best vastu checklist for sitting arrangements:

Click https://community.vastudekho.com/4007/sitting-arrangements-different-professions-success-growth and see sitting in which Vastu direction will give you maximum Growth and Success as per your Profession.

answer Aug 3, 2018 by Team Vastu
Similar Questions
0 votes
My showroom is south west facing. In which direction i have to sit. As recently, i am sitting in northwest corner facing south east... and above where we sit on 1st floor there is washroom for labour... please tell me where to sit so that our income increases and succeed
+1 vote

My office is in the basement of my house, And Cabin is North-West corner of Basement, with the entry of Cabin is South West, My Table Chair is South-East facing. Please Advise

+1 vote
South facing building , i got a office for rent in 1st flore main door of office is facing south  nd there is one more door facing east  facing... Office is 900 sqf ?
Please can you tell me which door should be used and which door should be closed , how to set my cabin
+1 vote

The door is in the South East corner and Northwest corner is already sit by other co-workers.

+1 vote

In my office room, the door is in the northwest corner. and My table is in the South East corner facing south and my boss is in the east north corner facing east in the Same room. Is this position is okay for me or needs to change the position. Please suggest to me. Thank you! 

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.