top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies kitchen flat vastu shastra office shop south west home wealth entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity

I can't save any money and my health should be ok and all expenses going to loans and cards I can't able to save nothing

0 votes
posted Mar 22, 2017 by Shek Mysore

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

Answer : 

In this question it is not conform what is your occupation. Means are you service or business man. If you have business than you should a Kubera Yantra or Kanaka Yantra in your cash box. You should pry/warship God Ganesh and Goddess Laxmi. Read shrisuktha patt every Thursday. If you can't do this than priest can do it for you. In your shop pooja place should be in North East corner. Daily you seat in South West corner and facing East or North. You should stick two shape of Swadtik and Kalash the both side of main entrance door. 

answer Apr 6, 2017 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
0 votes

There are two major things to be considered pertaining to your house.

1. The ground energy is negative

2. Vaasthu energy level of your place is also very poor.

This will give all sort of problems for you.

you consult with vastu expert and get advise accordingly.

S.Rajahgopaal

vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant

answer Sep 15, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
–1 vote
I am changing my floor tiles and also going to paint the home... I would like to ask what puja / treatment / remedies I should undergo before fixing it up?
0 votes

Am managing a restaurant we are doing good business but my problems are always short of staff and some section people are not staying for long term, always staff problems either in kitchen or waiters. If I think of taking a week vacation then some kind of problem starts, it's not a peaceful . And another problem is unexpected expenses keep on coming. Please help me to solve this problems

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.