top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies kitchen flat vastu shastra office shop south west home wealth entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity

I am constructing a new house where the bedroom has a beam. Is it ok to place the bed under the beam?

+3 votes
posted Sep 21, 2015 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button
Avoid placing your bed/work under beam.
You can cover with false ceiling or slightly shift to away place your position.

5 Answers

+1 vote

Beams hold the weight of the upper floors. It means that there is tremendous weight on the beams. The weight is acting on the downward direction according to laws of gravitation.
This tremendous gravitational force is working on the person working under the beam and because of this reason, person feels uneasy, work is not done properly and it leads to failure in work.
1.) While sleeping, the part of body which comes exactly under the beam is affected and there are many cases of diseases pertaining to those parts which have come under the beam.
2.) Main entrance of the building should not be taken under the beam.
3.) Students should not study under the beam.
4.) You should not keep your bed under the beam.

answer May 10, 2016 by Shunu
0 votes
It is not advisable to have a bed below the beam. You can cover the beam with false ceiling or shift the bed away below the beam.
answer Jul 12, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
0 votes

please refer previous question for my answere

answer Sep 8, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
0 votes

As i said, if the bed is below the beam either you should cover with false ceiling the beam or just shift your bed away from the beam.

S.Rajahgopaal

vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant

answer Sep 8, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
–1 vote

If the beam is in south or western walls of the bedroom, you need not to worry about it. But if the beam is in north or eastern part of the bedroom, get it rectified during construction.

answer Oct 19, 2015 by Maruthi