top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies kitchen flat office vastu shastra shop south west home wealth entrance main entrance house direction north facing prosperity

My business is water purifier sales and service. Dop12/9/1978

0 votes
My dog 12/9/1978.now we do sales and service  of water purifier
posted Mar 18, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Answer : 

According to your DOB and Vastu Shashtra water purifier sales and service is favourable for you. For improving business you should always care the following vastu tips : 

1. For water related business you should warship / pray the god Varun ( the god of water ).

2. Purifies  Machine should be fix in north direction in your factory. 

3. Electric metre, board and etc should be in south east corner.

4. The owner's suitable place is south west corner and facing east or north corner. 

5. A photo of god Ganesh and goddess Laxmi fix on north east corner. 

6. You should try to new order for business on Monday and Friday.

answer Mar 25, 2017 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
0 votes
I want to start second income to support my husband financially. But which business will suit me. I tried tuitions at home but not succeed. Searching shops for different business but not able to take decision. Pls help
0 votes

Kindly guide me about nature of business that will suit me and type of shop facing direction as per Vastu.

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.