top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies kitchen flat shop vastu shastra office south west home wealth entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity

Are astrology and vastu subjects interlinked? Is horoscope relevant for Vastu remedies?

0 votes

Q: Are astrology and vaastu subjects interlinked? Is it required to analyse the Janma-Kundli (horoscope) to get rid of the problems? Will astrology provide solutions?

posted Sep 21, 2015 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Astrology and vaastu, both are different subjects having their own importance and use. But analysis of the horoscope is not required to get benefit from vaastu. Many astrologers will tell you to perform graha-shanti puja, yantra etc to overcome your troubles but I do not feel these are very helpful. But if you make slight alterations as per vaastu, positive impact is guaranteed. When a person shifts or makes any changes in his house, his life gets affected as per the changed vaastu.

answer Oct 19, 2015 by Maruthi
Similar Questions
+1 vote

how do we come to know that a person's life is affected from vastu dosha and /or dosha in horoscope?

thank you

0 votes
My DOB is 10/04/1987 rashi Leo.
Which direction home gives me luck..?
+6 votes

GROUND PLAN for DUPLEX house

Dear Vastu team,

I have attached a ground floor plan for our duplex house. Our house is in primary construction phase.
As its a part of township, we can only perform changes in the inner plan. So I request you to kindly look into the plan layout and provide your comments on Vastu remedies.

One major thing what I have noticed is the staircase in the center of the house, it is a major vastu dosh. We can not change the staircase location, so please provide vastu remedies for this issue.

Thanks and regards,
Gaurang Rana

0 votes
My Birth star is purva phalguni,and simha raasi. Can u please suggest which direction if entrance is favour for me to buy a flat.
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.