top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door office shop flat kitchen wealth south west home entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity bedroom north east

Where to start construction work in a big land of 70 acres.

0 votes
We need to develop a land of 70 acres for providing plots to our customers who have invested. We want to develop the entire area as per vastu including land topography where to do bhoomi Pooja till we hand over the plots. Please advise.
posted Mar 17, 2017 by Nagaraj Banaji

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

+1 vote

Mainly Layout Plan should be according to Vastu.

The shape of the land matters(for irregular shape proper corrections required),

North East is the place for conducting bhoomi Pooja,

South West is the direction to start Work.

answer Mar 18, 2017 by Nageshwar
Thanks. Held the same view. Got reinforced.
We have done the bhoomi Pooja in Northeast and have started levelling the work in Southwest. My question now is should we continue work in Southwest or comeback to northeast and start the land levelling works.
Similar Questions
0 votes
I completed my engineering 3 years ago, I stay with my mom in our own house, I wasted 1 year after my degree, searched for job and worked for 10months, we have a family business which my cousin brother is looking after and I don't have that much intent concern about family business, now I am thinking to enter in new business that is wooden products, hardware, wholesale. Tell me what is the best time? What changes have to be made in my vastu to achieve success?
0 votes
My house is L shape so North West side is cut. my bedroom is on West side due to No Vayavya side. there will we chances of two window one on west side and 2nd on north side. i want also include lat+bath attach in bedroom. the size of room is 12x16. i want to know where should I build lat+bath, bed, cupboard and dressing table mirror and Door of room..
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.