top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies kitchen office vastu shastra shop flat south west home wealth entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity

Where one should place his head while sleeping and in which part of the house the puja shelf to be placed?

+1 vote
posted Sep 21, 2015 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

The human body contains the magnetic power in the head and iron in the feet, and the magnetic rays continuously flow in the house from the north and there are iron contents in south. When we place our head in the north while sleeping, there is negative energy due to which a person can spend a sleepless night. Against this, if the head is placed in the south while sleeping, it attracts positive magnetic power and a person sleeps peacefully. The bed should be kept in the south-west direction only. The puja shelf should be placed at northwest and one should perform the puja by facing the west.

answer Oct 19, 2015 by Maruthi
0 votes

Answer : 

According to Vastu Shastra while sleeping the head should be in South of East direction. The pooja place should be at North East corner in you house. 

answer Mar 16, 2017 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
0 votes
I have read all the questions, still I am confused.
In which direction where should we keep our head
a) Head in south (my face look towards north)
b) Head in North (my face look towards south)
Please specify if any othe direction , in this manner only

Regards
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.