top button

Most popular tags
    house vastu tips direction business flat main door shop wealth kitchen office entrance south west prosperity plot north east north facing home toilet bedroom south facing

I have 15mtr*15mtr North facing plot. Kindly tell is it ok for building.

0 votes
posted Mar 12, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

Answer:

According to Vastu Shashtra the rectangle plot is most suitable for building.The square plot is also suitable.North and East facing plot is the best plot for house/flat/building etc. When you will build your house/flat than you should left the some space in four direction.Your house area should be in rectangular.The north to south is longer than east to west. For Example :

Internal part of house should be according to Vastu.

answer Mar 20, 2017 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
0 votes
The size is ok. But whatever may be it shold be as per vasthu
answer Jul 18, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+4 votes
I have two options for buying a plot, both are go mukhi one is south facing and another is north facing, first size is 29.5 front 37 back, one arm 65 and another is 49.  It is north east projected one corner is long where it is 65 long. This is south facing plot. Another plot is north facing its front 24 back 35 left 59 and right 60 feet arm.
Which should be purchased for residential cum wholesale office. Office will be  on ground floor and residence will be on first floor. I have a drawn image how can it be upload for more clearance
+1 vote
Hello, I have my tulsi plant at the entrance door which is facing towards the East. But every one in the flats keep their dustbin in front of my tulsi plant. Please advise if I have to change the position of my tulsi plant....or can I have my tulsi plant at kitchen window, as it is facing towards the NE side. Your quick response much be appreciated..Thank you very much.
0 votes
Sir I have a 150 yards north facing plot. Will you please suggest me a good plan as my husband never listen to me to build a house according to vastu.  Sir will you plz help me
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.