top button
    Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door flat office shop kitchen wealth home south west entrance prosperity plot north facing north east bedroom main entrance

Kitchen in Southwest direction

0 votes
My kitchen is in Southwest direction, rented apartment. Kitchen has big West facing window. There is no way tht I can keep my stove in East direction, due to lack of space. Entrance of kitchen is towards east. my house is south facing. Please tell me the remedy?
posted Mar 3, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

+1 vote
This is not a right location. You may face finance crisis and health related problems if the kitchen is south west. Remedy is you should install the vastu energy material to remove the defect.
answer Jul 10, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
0 votes

kitchen in south west direction is not good and advisable as per vastu.

If you can't keep your stove in East direction, second option is to keep your stove in west facing in NW side of the kitchen.

Actual place of the kitchen is South East so in South East room (the actual place of kitchen) keep a stool and cook something daily, such as, boil rice, make tea etc. This will create an additional kitchen at correct location.

You can also paint kitchen with yellow color.

use minimum water within kitchen. Try to wash utensils etc. outside kitchen.

answer Mar 15, 2017 by Nimesh Kumar
0 votes

Answer :

The best direction of kitchen is south east corner in a house or flat. If the kitchen is south west corner, than the wall should be colour white ,cream and light yellow for remove Vastu dosh.

answer Mar 17, 2017 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
0 votes
im constructing new house so i need to know if bathroom is possible to be kept in north side and kitchen in south-westside in 2nd floor. if it is not possible can i have any ideas. tq
+1 vote
Can I build my kitchen in south-west corner. What are the pros n cons.
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.