top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies kitchen flat vastu shastra office shop south west home wealth entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity

Regarding business

0 votes
My DOB 20 Nov 84. Morning 6.45. Can I start my own business of manufacturing machineries.
posted Mar 1, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Answer : 

According to your DOB 20 Nov 1984 and Vastu Shashtra Machince’s  manufacturing business is suitable for you. For developing you business you should follow the following Vastu tips : 

1. Your favourable day is Monday and favourable dates are 2, 11 and 20 in Each Month. Your favourable colour is light green and white. You should follow these all matter starting business. 

2. The time 20th June to 27th July is most suitable for you. You can begin your business in this time. 

3. The God Shanker and Viswakarna should be pry/warship by getting good result in your business. 

4. Tuesday, Saturday, Sunday and the colour black, Purple, Blue should be always avoid. 

5. Your work shop/ office/ Mall should be according to Vastu Shashtra. 

answer Apr 20, 2017 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
0 votes
I completed by btech in 2008 and did job for two years since 2010 March to 2012 May. Till then I am searching job. I didn't get any job till now. I am trying in different ways to get a job,attending interviews by recommendation and final is to join in job. But due to some reasons I am not getting job. Please suggest me what to do. My date of birth is 31-05-1987 time 10:30pm. I was married in 2015 january.and I have one kid 9months.
0 votes
I have opened a bakery shop at Vadodara at Vasna Bhyali Road ,their is a mukti dham in opposite side ,few shops are doing very good business here ,my DOB is 05/08/82,will it be a succeess
+1 vote
My office is a single cabin. Size 9x13. How should I arrange mandir, laptops, printers, cupboard etc. It is south facing.
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.