top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door kitchen office shop flat vastu remedies south west home vastu shastra wealth entrance north facing main entrance plot prosperity

When i got job?please let me know

0 votes
My date of birth 22/9/1980 when i expect job,now i am lot of financial problems,family problems also,my dream own house, did i fulfill?how is my kids life?i am worried about because of financial aspects?plese suggest and tel me remedies thank you
posted Feb 26, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Answer : 

According to your DOB 22/09/1980 and Vastu Shashtra changing in your life from 10th July 2017. For the good position in financial matter to gets job and kids life matter you should follow some Vastu tips : 

1. Your favourable date's are 4, 13, 22 and 31. Your favourable day's are Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Your Favourable colours are Blue, Yellow and Brown. You should follow give bellow these date's, day's and use these colours for any type of work such as job, business and etc. 

2. You should pry God Ganesh daily for job and other works purpose. 

3. You should wear a ring of Panchdhatu with neelam ( 6 ratti ) in right hand middle finger. 

4. You should take past on per Ganesh Chathurthi.

5. On the main door of your house two picture of God Ganesh stick both side of out side and inside the main door.

6. If you should follow the above mentioned tips than you get job and changing your financial problems.  

answer May 4, 2017 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
0 votes
My name is kaushalkumar patel living in nasiad city ,gujarat. i m earning average but something goes wrong thats why i can't save money and getting botheration day by day so please sir give me proper sollution.
+1 vote
I have not been to sleep properly at my new flat since almost last two years.
Secondly my wife having problem on her both the hands, she is not been able to hold thing properly  by both the hands. As per doctor she is suffering from carpal tunnel syndrome
Please suggest some remedy. Thanks
+3 votes

this is plan for first floor construction where the ground floor is already present and also we have columns in the first floor, we need to start first floor construction. the single room as soon as we climb up is for rent, rest 2bhk for me. also, the road is towards the west side and gate is exactly below the children bedroom north west corner

0 votes
Facing depression and family problems.my Dob is 31st january 1990, time -8:30 pm.please let me know when I will get new job and peaceful life as going through stress.
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.