top button

Most popular tags
    house vastu tips direction business flat main door shop wealth kitchen office entrance south west plot prosperity north east north facing home vastu toilet pooja room

I lost job,now i am in construction side,how is it,

0 votes
My dob 07/12/1973 worked as software engineer,after  in resision time lost my job,after two businesses kept and losed so closed,now in cunstruction side,howb is my life,did i construct or purchase new house when?my self very angry,wt about my wife?which facing house best for me.?please advice
posted Feb 26, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

Answer : 

Your DOB is 17/12/1993 so you should begin in your business and other good work. 7th,16th and 25th days of every months for your lucky dates. Sunday, Monday and Wednesday are your lucky days. You should begin your service/Business on month of June. For happiness ion your life you should construct / Build a house which is North or East facing. The internal parts of house ( Pooja room, Kitchen, Bedroom, hall and etc.) should be at proper place. 

A chart is given bellow for your suitable house :

Internal parts of house        -----          Directions 

Pooja Room                         -----          North East. 

Kitchen Room                      -----          South East. 

Bed Room                           -----           West West North, South and North North East. 

Store Room                         -----           North West. 

Drawing Room                     -----           East and West.

You have to built / purchase a flat / house and begin a new job then you get success in your life. 

answer Mar 2, 2017 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
0 votes

presently your house energy is not in positive side. So that you may have the above problems.

The construction job is some what ok.  But you will get better job. But it will take few months.

S.Rjahgopaal

vasthu & cosmic energy consultant

answer Nov 3, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
0 votes
I am a HR Manager recently I have left my job because of salary delay issues with the company I had recently joined that company and worked there for six months but now I am jobless and need a job urgently I am aslo shifting my current residence so help me with some Vastu gyan so that will help me to get a job fadyet and have a good money backup in future. Awaiting response.Jai Shri Krishna
0 votes
I work as a district manager at a bank. I am also for selling. What can I do for success and earning money? Having prosperitetit and Wealth
0 votes
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.