top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies kitchen flat office vastu shastra shop south west home wealth entrance main entrance house direction north facing prosperity

Marble flooring and vastu

0 votes

can i use marble flooring in my new home. Someone told me that marble flooring is not good. How far it is true, Please tell me more if there is anything in Vastu on this.

posted Sep 19, 2015 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

White Marble is considered to as a holy stone. Vibrations for meditation are of very high quality at such places. According to ancient texts use of marble was permitted only at the religious Places like temples. We can see that purity and cleanliness is well maintained at such religious places. The suggestion to you is to avoid using marble in the flooring at your home. Marble can be only used on the threshold (Dahlij) at the main door frame to be worshipped by female member of the house.

answer Oct 19, 2015 by Durga
Similar Questions
0 votes

we are planning to purchase a house which is facing north-east side of road with,

1) Ground floor having Kitchen at west corner of  house, cooking facing north-west, sink in North-east  and Guest room in south corner of house

2) First floor having, Master bedroom at west corner of house and kids bedroom North east.

Are these having any vastu issues and are there any remedies 

+1 vote

I have now booked the above plan again. this is different from the previous one I shared. Please help me, If the above is suitable to stay, Or should be cancelled. The one that is crossed is not my booking.

I am only worried about the entry in the house, if it is suitable, as its not on the periphery of the main wall.

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.