top button

Most popular tags
    house vastu tips direction business flat main door shop wealth kitchen office entrance south west prosperity plot north east north facing home toilet bedroom south facing

Toilet and kitchen opposite to each other ok?

0 votes
posted Feb 24, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

Answer : 

According to Vastu Shastra the suitable place of Kitchen is North West and South East direction. Toilet place is South South West corner, so toilet and kitchen can not apposite each other. In the question it is not conform in which side is kitchen and toilet. If the wall of kitchen and toilet touch each other then it is good for house. To remove of Vastu Dosha in kitchen red bulb and in toilet white plant of metal should be fix. 

answer Mar 2, 2017 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
0 votes

The toilet door and kitchen door should not be in opposite direction. Due to that energy loss will be there.

Hence you try to correct it.

The correction can be done without any change the structure.

Further details pl contact:

S.Rajahgopaal

vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant

answer Oct 25, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
0 votes
kitchen door and bathroom door are in front of each other In our house so what should i do to correct it. my kitchen door is north facing and my bathroom door is south facing. please provide the remedy
+1 vote
50th feat lenght north to south  30th feat breadth west to East
0 votes
im constructing new house so i need to know if bathroom is possible to be kept in north side and kitchen in south-westside in 2nd floor. if it is not possible can i have any ideas. tq
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.