top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies kitchen flat vastu shastra office shop south west home wealth entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity

corner plot with rectangular shape

0 votes

I have purchased a corner plot with rectangular shape, It's in the south east corner of the entire layout. Can I build a house for my own use?

posted Sep 19, 2015 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

0 votes

Yes, you can build a house with such location of plot. You need to design a house layout such that your south is completely closed and has a higher boundry. Your entrance to the house should be from east side of the road. Leave more space at north and east with underground water tank at north east zone. All internal planning like living room, kitchen, bed rooms, dining, toilet , water tank, staircase should be placed according to the vastu .

answer Oct 19, 2015 by Durga
0 votes

Answer : 

Corner plot is also suitable because it is rectangular shape. If it is face in East, West and North side then it is for better than the other plot. 

You can build a house on that flat will following tips; 

Room,Toilet,kitchen and etc    -----            Suitable Direction. 

Pooja room                               -----            North East.

Kitchen room                            -----            South East.

Bedroom                                -----              North, South North - North West  and North - North East. 

Toilet and Bathroom                  -----            South - South West.

Stove room                              -----            North East.

Study room                              -----            South West.

Guest room                              -----            East and West.

Balcony                                   -----            North and East. 

answer Jan 27, 2017 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
0 votes

you can build your house as per vaasthu principle.

S.Rajahgopaal

vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant

answer Sep 18, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
0 votes
Sir I have a 150 yards north facing plot. Will you please suggest me a good plan as my husband never listen to me to build a house according to vastu.  Sir will you plz help me
+2 votes
I have read that triangular plot is not good,I have a big plot but triangular in shape,Is it okey if I use only the rectangular area and leave 10 ft space at the corner.
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.