top button

Most popular tags
    house vastu tips direction business flat main door shop office wealth kitchen entrance south west prosperity plot north east north facing home toilet bedroom pooja room

Need advice on professional growth and focus

0 votes

My house is North facing and bedroom is in the south east corner. I'm facing problem with mental peace, concentration and professional growth. Please suggest any vastu remedies that can be applied for my problem.

posted Sep 19, 2015 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

Answer:

Vastu Shashtra indicate us about professional growth and focus the all type of rooms in a house/flat at proper place.Your house is north facing . It is most suitable if it is at middle point of north to north north west.Your bedroom is at south east corner it is place of kitchen.

For remove Vastu dosh you should set up a twelve white horse picture in north east corner ,a greenery scene in northern wall, a metal tortoise at pooja place and picture of kamdhenu cow in south east corner. You should pray god and keep the religious picture at north east direction in your home.

answer Mar 8, 2017 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
0 votes

Your house has major vaasthu defect an due to that you will have the above problems.

don't worry it can be corrected.

You may surprise that how I have found the defect. It is through remote vaasthu i can find out any type of defect in india and abroad also.

further details pl contact;

s. rajahgopaal 

vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant

answer Oct 25, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
0 votes

Office in facing south east and in the SE or south west there is a temporary toilet. I work in the real estate business. Which is the best direction or place for me to have my office in my house? The South West or South East?

+3 votes

What solution if bedroom is there in South east?

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.