top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies kitchen flat office vastu shastra shop south west home wealth entrance main entrance house direction north facing prosperity

Which shape is good for house L shape or RECTANGLE shape???

0 votes
i want to build my home so which shape is good L shape or RECTANGLE????
posted Feb 6, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

0 votes

rectangular shape is better than the L shape

answer Feb 13, 2017 by Nimesh Kumar
0 votes

Answer : 

According to Vastu Shastra rectangular shaped house is one of the best house. If the North to South is longer than East to West is the best shape for house. This shaped house owners are always develop in his life. They can earn money in every way. Thy will be healthy and their children get higher education. Squire shaped flat is also suitable for house. Other shaped of flat is always avoided. This type of flat is harmful. 

answer Feb 14, 2017 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
0 votes

Rectangle shape is good.

answer Sep 18, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
0 votes

I have purchased a corner plot with rectangular shape, It's in the south east corner of the entire layout. Can I build a house for my own use?

+1 vote
My house is in L shape and entrance is from east and after a room it turns to south direction Lshape ialso have 6×8ft space after the room can i construct room here if not then where
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.