top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door office shop flat kitchen wealth south west home entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity bedroom north east

How to improve my restaurant business?

0 votes
Right from the begining i startd my restaurant am facing lot's of problem.sale is low...shortage of money always..and lots more..my place is rented...is there any vastu problem.
posted Jan 30, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Answer : 

According to Vastu Shastra to improve the restaurant business you should follow the following rules;

1. Main door should be at proper place such as East to North East corner, North to North West corner and West to South West corner or direction.

2. The reception and pooja room should be at North East corner. 

3. The kitchen room and electrical items at South East corner. 

4. The meeting hall should be at North West corner. 

5. Store room should be at South East corner. 

6. The room of manager, general manager should be South West corner. 

7. Furniture, sofa, and Bed should be according to Vastu. 

8. The balcony should be North East direction.

9. The television, Computer should be at South East Corner. 

10. In cash counter ''Shree Yantra'' which is printed on copper plate should be keep.

11. Both side of main entrance marks of Swastika should be fix. 

answer Feb 6, 2017 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
+1 vote
We are planning to overtake an already set up bar cum restaurant right on highway..

As we are taking over .. kindly help us in stating the initial set up as per vastu plan especially focussing on kitchen bar counter and seating area .

Kindly help
+1 vote
I want to know about restaurant vastu. As to whr the kitchen should come or whr the cash counter should be placed etc. Can anyone help me please?
0 votes
Please tell me what vastu things should be kept in mind for a restaurant..the restaurant entry is in westnorth...and kitchen is in S-E.
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.