top button

Most popular tags
    house business direction vastu tips flat main door shop wealth entrance kitchen office south west prosperity north east plot north facing toilet home south facing bedroom

We are living in a rent house. Here we have bed room in north east direction. What is the solution for this

0 votes
posted Jan 29, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

0 votes

Answer : 

Vastu Shastra indicates us the most suitable space of bedroom in a house/flat North-North East, South, North-North West, North, South West and East North East direction is good. North East, East South East, South East and West North West directions are you should be avoid.

If the bedroom is at exact North East than you follow the given following roles. 

1. Your bed should be North North East, South and North North West direction in bedroom. 

2. A picture of green scenery should be fix on Eastern or Northern side of wall. 

3. Television and dressing table should be North beside the table. 

4. The door should be north or east direction and door open inside always. 

5. West South direction windows and ventilator should avoid. 

6. At sleeping time the legs of house owner to wards North or West direction.

7. Opening and shutting time the door there should not be key sound. 

answer Feb 8, 2017 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
0 votes

Hi,

Greetings of the day from Siddhivinayak Solutionss!!

Master Bedrooms in the North-East corners of the house. It gives loss of wealth, obstruction in all works, Separation / Fights between Husband and Wife, Reduces Sexual Desire.

The Lord of Direction is Ishwara and the ruling planet is Jupiter (Guru)

Remedies

Place Vastu Dosh Nivarak yantra in your Home Temple and worship it daily, avoid during the monthly periods.

Put a Yellow Color Bulb in this direction

Try to leave more space in East and north in the bedroom and sleep in South or west.

Regards,

Vishnuprasad

http://wwwsiddhivinayaksolutionss.plisweb.com/

answer Nov 15, 2017 by Vishnuprasad Mallya
0 votes

Visit us at www.energyhealing.in to connect with the best advice about all your health, wealth and mental issues. 

answer Mar 20 by Kirti Betai
Similar Questions
+1 vote
we are living in a rent house and master bed room is in south west direction and we kept the bed to south wall and wodden almara are instaled in west wall one heavy iron almara is kept in south east wall beside bed and from past few days there is money problem and helth problems are there also there is mirror opposite to bed and washroom is exact opposite to bed please guide me where i need to make changes
0 votes
Our head faces at south direction we like to keep mirror diagnolly of my bed i.e north side  iam from hyderabad
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.