top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies kitchen flat vastu shastra office shop south west home wealth entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity

unsuccessful Business

0 votes
Hi I Lost My Business. Can u Tell me which types of Business  is good  for me. DOB- 02/06/1992.
posted Jan 25, 2017 by Prasanta Kumar Parida

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Answer 

According to Vastu Shastra and date of birth 02/06/1992 you should try to use business things which are white in colour, such as milk,sugar,flour,white cloth,plastic articles, paper etc.

For new business you should obey the following rules:

1. You should begin your business from 20th April to 18th May and 20th April to 20th May.
  2. 6th,15th and 24th days of each month is most suitable for you.
  3. Your lucky days are Wednesday and Fridays.
  4. Your lucky colours are White light Blue ,Pink and bright Yellow.
  5. Your lucky God is Vishnu. 
  6. Your favourite business Sringar Prasadhan, Commission Agent, Ornament, Books, Paper, Magazine etc.
  7. Door cloth and Windows cloth of your shop, office, bedroom, should be white and light blue colour.   
answer Feb 2, 2017 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
0 votes
me & my father are running a small stationary business for many years but still no grow and no saving and very less customers come to my shop ..plz help me on it..My Do is - 25 July 1989.Time of birth 5:00 pm & place of birth - Shillong meghalaya
+1 vote
I have garments businessI don't get entry of customer that I should get good business.
0 votes
My name is kaushalkumar patel living in nasiad city ,gujarat. i m earning average but something goes wrong thats why i can't save money and getting botheration day by day so please sir give me proper sollution.
0 votes
My date of birth 22/9/1980 when i expect job,now i am lot of financial problems,family problems also,my dream own house, did i fulfill?how is my kids life?i am worried about because of financial aspects?plese suggest and tel me remedies thank you
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.