top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door office shop flat kitchen wealth south west home entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity bedroom north east

Cemetry is situated behind my house and the house is facing east, can you advise me as per Vastu?

0 votes
posted Sep 19, 2015 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

According to the vastu principles, residential sites closer to a cemetery are highly undesirable. Disembodied spirits can wander in graveyards and sometimes, haunt nearby houses. Even if no spirits are haunting the house, living close to a cemetery can have a debilitating effect on health.

answer Oct 19, 2015 by Maruthi
0 votes

As per vaasthu it is not advisable to built a house near cemetry. It will give you a bad results.  

Moreover you will get more negative energy from cemetry.This will affect you in all aspects like, health, wealth, profession, career, education, relationship etc.

For this you can install the powerful energy materials to protect your house.

Similar type of problem I have come across and rectified the problem.

For further details, pl contact:

S.Rajahgopaal

vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant

answer Sep 5, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote

planning to move a house which is south facimg and there is a wall straight when i enter the hoise can we have a peaceful and prosperous life if we go theree

0 votes

My house is a double storey semi detached house with a garden space. It is facing East.

Kindly advise if there is any changes needed. Thank you.

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.