top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door flat office shop kitchen wealth home south west entrance north facing plot prosperity bedroom north east main entrance

South East Corner of my plot is cut off. Suggest a remedy to eliminate the bad effect.

0 votes
posted Sep 19, 2015 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

0 votes

In nature, energy sources originates from the fire (agni). Fire element is recommended here to get a requisite relief from the missing south-east corner. You need to very carefully provide a fire place between east and south side.

Placing toilet or a kitchen in the north east or south west creates a vastu dosha polluting a positive energy in the premises.

Sometime, people with the negative approach may disturb your personal space, which could also be a reason for the negative environment.

Space clearing with Vastu will work as a shield against the negative energies or Urja.

answer Oct 17, 2015 by Vastu Malhotra
0 votes

Remedy for south east portion cut off, energy materials to be instlled without any modification of the building.

Further details - S.Rajahgopaal, vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant

answer Aug 20, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
0 votes

I need a plan to have study.  Then only i can suggest for remedy.

Dont worry, if the plot SE is cut you have a remedy to rectify the same.

Apart from other vaasthu study to be made.

The study is being done by me at reasonable charges.

S.Rajahgopaal, vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant

answer Sep 5, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
0 votes
The shape of my flat is not perfectly rectangular. When we bought it it's NE part was the part of my neighbor and WN is of of my flat. Is there any vastudosh problem and if there is what are remedies?
0 votes
I have east facing plot back plot is empty but is at west t point.so is there any bad effect of this T point at my plot
where i can attach map
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.