top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies kitchen flat vastu shastra office shop south west home wealth entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity

Which direction is good to study law English logical reasoning

+2 votes
Which direction is good to study law competitive exam
posted Jan 17, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

0 votes

1. Do not keep any book, copy, pen or pencil open in the study room.

2. In the study room always keep the books and the bag in their respective place and clutter shouldn't be there. Ensure that in the study room there are no broken chairs or tables. The books should be kept properly. The room should always be neat and tidy and regularly dusted and wiped.

3. You should not eat on the study table. There should be no books on the dining table.

4. During studies, you should always face the north-east direction, or North or East direction. 

5. To ensure success in competitve exams, it is advised to have a calm mind, may be you can do regular meditation and yoga for this. Also, if convenient, you must try and study more in the morning time.

answer Jan 21, 2017 by Nimesh Kumar
0 votes

Answer 

According to Vastu Shastra the place of study table direction and  face direction are most important for student. 

A chart is given below about subject, face of student, place of Study Table etc.   

Subject   Table/Study Table/Result.
1) Law  
  • Table should be south.
  • Faced face should be facing North.
  • Result - good performance in Law education. Students always improve their carrier.
2) English     
  •  Table should face North zone.
  •  Face towards North East.
  • Result- Student got the highest education.They can achieve the highest post such as IAS,IPS, Professor, Registrar,Vice Chancellor,Ambassador etc.
3) Logical Reasoning  
  • Study table - East and South. 
  • Face - South. 
  • Result - Students get success in logical purpose. They get victory everywhere.They also develop in skillful business.  

answer Feb 2, 2017 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
0 votes

sit towards east facing that will give you good result

answer Sep 8, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote
I'm a XII passed student currently preparing for NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test), within the first month i was quite focused with my goal, but now i think I'm just loosing that confidence which i used to have before. I'm not even being able to concentrate on my studies, actually I don't even get that urge to study now-a-days!
So can I get some suggestions for this, i mean what are the directions for a student preparing for a medical exam.
+1 vote

For studying which side is better

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.