top button
    Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu flat main door shop office kitchen wealth entrance home south west plot prosperity north east north facing bedroom main entrance

What to do when house wife or sister or daughter are not honest please reply

+1 vote
What to do when house female is not honest I m doing research in that special in Mumbai leaving in small house, 200 Sq foot
posted Jan 13, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

I suggest all of you do regular Japa or meditation, it'll have a positive impact.

For Vastu, please send your house plan.

answer Jan 16, 2017 by anonymous
0 votes
You are running very mu h trouble life.
The health, wealth & family relationship zones are totally negative.
Immediate attention needed for energy correction.
Otherwise, sorry to say that you will have to suffer as far in this house.
Further detail pl contact:

S. Rajahgopaal
Vaasthu & cosmic divine energy consultabt
98402 49266
answer Dec 27, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
0 votes

we are planning to buy the flat with east facing entrance and with 1275 sqft..i've attached our flat plan and  appartment layout plan.please suggest us if it is dvisible to buy it or not.

thank you

0 votes
Almirahs are in South West direction in my FLAT, which is not good according to Vastu.What is the solution?
+1 vote

Hello Sir, Please help me to decide which flat should I book either 511 or 512... 
Some says 511 and some prefer 512... I'm bit confused with both.. please help me out
Thanks

512 or 511

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.