top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies kitchen flat vastu shastra office shop south west home wealth entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity

Flat main door facing east i.e. channel gate and the next door is facing south

+1 vote
I looking to buy home/flat facing south I.e. the channel gate is on west facing and after that we have small lobby and the door is facing south. Plz let me know is it good or not as per the vastu. Also plz suggest the solution for the same.
posted Jan 12, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

can you please put the plan here for more clarity here.

Thanks

answer Jan 21, 2017 by Nimesh Kumar
Similar Questions
0 votes

In a flat/apartment sunrays do not come from main entrance, it come from front or balcony of flat.So in flat/apartment is main entrance in N/E or E necessary or the front/balcony should be considerd in N/E or E direction as the sun rays come in whole flat from front/balcony.

+3 votes

A new flat under construction,main gate is infront of lift .
Is this vastu dosh

+1 vote
Hi our main door is facing east but it's in south corner kindly suggest some remedies.
+1 vote

Respected Sir,

I am planning to buy a flat in building. I have two options one main door facing almost north (010º), kitchen in NNW of the house and balcony in East. There are slums in East and visible from balcony. The bed rooms are South East and South West. 

The other option is  main door facing WNW (335), kitchen in WSW of the house and balcony in North direction. There are slums in East, but get hidden and not visible from balcony. The bed rooms are NE and SE. 

Which of the two flats will be most suitable for me. As mentioned my name is Anil (zodiac sign Aries by date of birth). I am divorcee - no children and two of my younger sisters stay with me. I am working for a company and mainly into teaching and training. 

Kindly advise and help me make a good decision, for which I stand highly obliged.

Thanks Sir.

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.