top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door office shop flat kitchen wealth south west home entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity bedroom north east

Offce entrance

+1 vote
Is south east facing entrace is good for office?
posted Dec 17, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

If there is no option than South, you can have an entrance in SE. Don't have the office in extreme SE corner, leave 1-2 foot for the entrance.

If you can share the office, plan and other details of the property, better.

answer Dec 17, 2016 by anonymous
0 votes

Answer : 

The best entrance for office is in East to East North, South to South-South East. South East direction means Corner of South and East. There no place for entrance. South to South-South East such as underline a space under following this picture;

Above Apace which is dabble marking are the best space for entrance. These entrance are life of success in every ways. Thy helps us increasing business, name and fame also.

answer Dec 23, 2016 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
+2 votes

my office is south - west facing 

i am working as an tax consultant and i am having one partner in office sharing  which will be the best direction facing for me to earn name and fame

north and east are comming on corner please suggest 

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.