Vastu can be beneficial for enhancing the concentration in students. Students should face East but those going for higher studies need to face North.
entry directIon of the study room
Northern side of N/E,
Eastern side of N/E,
Southern side of S/E or
Western side of N/W.
Vastu Tips for students
1. study room in the East, North or the North East of the house.
2. While studying facing the East is recommended but for those going for higher studies should face North.
3. Make sure that you are not sitting under a beam.
4. Have your study table little away from the wall.
5. Where you are sitting, avoid having a door behind you.
6. Do not place the book-shelves on the Eastern wall and not above the study table in front.
7. Ensure that the study table is not cluttered with books and other items.
8. The study room should be brightly lit or as per the need.
9. Adequate amount natural light & air is a must. While studying the shadow of the child should not fall on the study table.
10. The light should be bright but not too harsh on the eyes.
11. Avoid dark and dull colours in this room.
12. sleep with head towards East, South or West avoiding North.
13. You can do some Yogic practices, it will help in increasing concentration.