top button

Most popular tags
    vastu tips house direction business vastu main door vastu remedies kitchen flat shop vastu shastra office south west home wealth entrance main entrance north facing plot prosperity

Why North is considered best direction for students while studying or working?

+2 votes
posted Sep 19, 2015 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

Vastu can be beneficial for enhancing the concentration in students. Students should face East but those going for higher studies need to face North.

entry directIon of the study room
Northern side of N/E,
Eastern side of N/E,
Southern side of S/E or
Western side of N/W.

Vastu Tips for students
1. study room in the East, North or the North East of the house.
2. While studying facing the East is recommended but for those going for higher studies should face North.
3. Make sure that you are not sitting under a beam.
4. Have your study table little away from the wall.
5. Where you are sitting, avoid having a door behind you.
6. Do not place the book-shelves on the Eastern wall and not above the study table in front.
7. Ensure that the study table is not cluttered with books and other items.
8. The study room should be brightly lit or as per the need.
9. Adequate amount natural light & air is a must. While studying the shadow of the child should not fall on the study table.
10. The light should be bright but not too harsh on the eyes.
11. Avoid dark and dull colours in this room.
12. sleep with head towards East, South or West avoiding North.
13. You can do some Yogic practices, it will help in increasing concentration.

answer Mar 9, 2016 by Sukumar
+1 vote

As per Vastu, Kuber resides in the North direction and mainly related with money and wealth.
Sun rules the East direction and related with name, fame, concentration and knowledge.

Based on this, facing North is better while working and facing East direction is good while studying.

answer Mar 9, 2016 by Mahesh Kumar
Similar Questions
+1 vote
I'm a XII passed student currently preparing for NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test), within the first month i was quite focused with my goal, but now i think I'm just loosing that confidence which i used to have before. I'm not even being able to concentrate on my studies, actually I don't even get that urge to study now-a-days!
So can I get some suggestions for this, i mean what are the directions for a student preparing for a medical exam.
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.